Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dogs on bikes

I don't know what it is, but there's something about dogs on motorcycles that tickles me. As many of you know, I had to do a lot of research on Harley biker dogs for The Accidental Demon Slayer. In fact, I just finished an article for Publishers Weekly about hitting the road with the Harley dogs. And while I was digging up photos this weekend, it took about five times longer than it should have because I had to stop on every dog pic, whether it was going into the article or not.

So, today I bring you the pooches who didn't make the NY spread, in all of their doggie-ness.








5 comments:

ireadwhat said...

here is a Pup in a custom side-car!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lysrian/2629207644/

Natalie Hatch said...

Well I never knew, I wonder how they'd get a cat to sit still long enough to do the same? Probably never.

Angie Fox said...

Great shot! I like the custom sidecar. Very stylish.

Angie Fox said...

And, Natalie, be sure to let us know how your cat experiment goes. Yow.

Brandy said...

Awww, they were so cute I had to show my Son! *G*