Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Right now...

I'm on the way to Comic Con.

And I'm thinking, what can I ask them while I'm gone? I was surfing the 'net, thinking about this, when I ran across this site: Lush T-shirts. They have some killer gear.

Don't Let the Glasses Fool You -- I'm really an idiot
I'm What Willis Was Talking About
I'm Not a Geek - I'm a level 9 Warlord
and my personal fave...
What Would Scooby Do?

Then it occurred to me. If I was making up a Jax t-shirt -- and I'm not saying I am because merchandising really isn't my thing -- but on a purely theoretical basis, what do you think the slogan would be?

But wait, there's more. While we're on this age-old T-shirt question, if you were making one up for yourself, what would YOUR personal slogan be? I've heard author friends say they need a shirt that says, "Be careful or I'll put you in my next novel."

I think mine would be...

Sarcasm is just one of the many services I offer.

or maybe

I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil twin.

Talk amongst yourselves, and I'll be back to check in on you later.

5 comments:

Katie said...

My mottos:

"My middle name is evil."

"Didn't you get the memo?"

Jax mottos:

"Havoc is just one of the services I offer."

"And you think trouble follows you..."

Wendy said...

I don't know what my motto would be but I do know is that I want the shirt that says:

< / Head >
< Body >

Get it? HAHAHAH! (had to space it, blogger's being stupid)

Oh man, I'm showing my geekiness.

sidhevicious said...

I'm gonna have to go with
"And you thought you were having a bad day?"

Loved the post! I lurve smart ass/sarcastic t-shirts, :)

Kimberly B. said...

I think it's been used already, but I've always liked the expression "Gravity sucks."
Another one I saw in the Signals catalogue that would be perfect for me is "The dog ate my lesson plan." Or maybe, because I read Greek and Latin, "The only good language is a dead language." Not crazy about that last one, which I made up myself.

danetteb said...

You lucky girl, you're going to see some sexy super heroes :D

My motto is:

To each his own.

To my kids, its:

I know.

For Jax:

Get ready for the ride of your lifetime.

Hugs, Danette