Friday, July 11, 2008

The Something Wicked authors are having a party and you're invited!

Happy Friday! I'm over at my agent's site today, the BookEnds Blog. And having a blast with everyone over at Novel Reads. But please don't be wandering like me, because we're having a huge "Pre-Release Party" next week and the details are right here:

Each and every Something Wicked author is giving away lots of autographed copies of their latest books. Every comment is an entry, so it pays to be chatty. Then, at the end of the week, we'll draw from all of the commenters for a $40 Amazon.com Gift Card! Books, books and...more books! See you there!

14 comments:

nascarandbeans said...

ooh i cant wait for the party.. sounds like tons of fun..

azteclady said...

*grabbing a seat*

*bringing munchies*

*waiting (im)patiently*

Natalie Hatch said...

Can I wear my party hat? What about the tutu? Do you think it makes my bum look big?

Angie Fox said...

Lookin' good, Natalie. I can tell you've been in the gym with the musclehead guys. Entertainment, right?

The tutu is lovely and I like what you've done with your hair. Now let's go see if we can beg some of Azteclady's munchies. Oh and look - nascarandbeans has found the book stash.

Lori T said...

Oh, I love a good party!

Natalie...you look beautiful.

What do I need to bring?

azteclady said...

*setting freshly baked, triple chocolate brownies on the table*

Angie Fox said...

Hey Lori! Feel free to bring a wheelbarrow for all of these books. Maybe a red one with flames down the sides.

Excuse me while I go talk Azteclady out of one or three of those triple chocolate brownies.

Oh my...

Lori T said...

I'm right behind you Angie!

Wow, azteclady...these are delicious! Can I have the recipe?

Brandy said...

Can I delurk for some of those brownies? *G*

danetteb said...

Love a party with baked goodies. :)

Looking forward to the week.

Hugs, Danette

kimmyl said...

I'm so ready for the party. Got my party hat, drink in hand and some goodies to eat.

Morgan Fayne said...

Party? Who doesn't love party! I tried to sneak in the back door but some old chick in a Kiss my Asphalt tee shirt and leather chaps knocked me on my kiester and told me to go back out front and get in line ;-)

Annie Melton

Just another SAHM said...

Am I too late to party?
Whoo virtual brownies...now we just need some wine

blackroze37 said...

eek!

I'm a biker witch. (: