Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bad blogger, no cookie

I almost missed this again.

I suck.

It's not because I have nothing to say. It's because I have too much. I've been too many places, met too many people and seen too many things. I need time to process the information.

Have you ever felt like that? I've been to Chicago, Newark, NYC, Newark, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Solvang, Pismo Beach, Shell Beach, Morgan Hill, San Francisco, Cincinnati, Chicago again, Fremont, Denver... then it will be LA and finally,at long last, home.

What a long, wild ride this has been.

5 comments:

Brandy said...

You don't suck!
And anytime you hit SC, let me know! *G*
Take some downtime and relax. :)

azteclady said...

Nah, you don't suck.

Stay safe!

Lori T said...

You definitely don't suck!

I am sorry that I missed you in Denver...I think that I actually would have made the three and a half/four hour drive to meet you!

Glad that you are home...I am sure that you were missed.

Ann Aguirre said...

You didn't miss me. I'm here til Sunday night. I have panels Friday and Saturday.

Joe Iriarte said...

::waves:: Hey you!