Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My To-Do List... and your fridge.

Revise Doubleblind for the second time and finish polishing it before September 15.
Check! Thanks to my awesome beta reader, I got that wrapped up tonight. She worked on it all day long -- I'd like to think the quality of the book made that inviting -- and I dealt with the changes and minor rewrites late this evening. Then I emailed it to my editor. Yay! I'm 12 days early. Big relief, as I'm already writing the next book, due November 15.

Wrap up the contest for the release of Wanderlust

Yep, did that too. I posted the winner tonight.

Come up with something for this blog.

Uhm. Does this crappy to-do list count? *g*

Tomorrow I need to write my 3K, go to the post office, and then to FedEx. Then I'm going out to lunch with my family, and at 5, we have a Meet the Teacher event at school. I'm tired just thinking about it.

So distract me, ok? Tell me 10 things that are in your fridge. Go! Now I will.

Ketchup, mustard, mayo, lettuce, ham, cheese, eggs, milk, kiwi, nectarines

To round out this awesome post, I invite you to take this quiz like I did...


What Your Fridge Says About You



You like to be surrounded by things you love. You aren't exactly greedy, but you can be materialistic at times.



You tend to be a fairly thrifty person. You splurge occasionally, but you're mostly a saver.



You are a very adventurous person. You love to try new things, and you get bored very easily.



You are responsible, together, and mature. You act like an adult, even when you don't feel like it.



You are likely to be married - and very busy.



Huh, that sounds about right, actually. Except for the easily bored part. A good book can keep me entertained for hours. How accurate was the quiz for you?

6 comments:

Natalie Hatch said...

Mine is mainly like yours Anne, but how hard is it to figure out I've got kids when most of my freezer has pre made casseroles in it... I don't know too many singles that do that.
Nat

You like to be surrounded by things you love. You aren't exactly greedy, but you can be materialistic at times.

You tend to be a fairly thrifty person. You splurge occasionally, but you're mostly a saver.

You are a very adventurous person. You love to try new things, and you get bored very easily.

You are responsible, together, and mature. You act like an adult, even when you don't feel like it.

You are likely married, possibly with kids.

Katie said...

Congrats on getting the re-write complete so early! Go you!

azteclady said...

Oh dear lord! Here's mine:

You aren't greedy, but you don't really deprive yourself either. You strike a good balance with the stuff you buy.

You tend to be a fairly thrifty person. You splurge occasionally, but you're mostly a saver.

You don't tend to be a very adventurous person, but you do surprise everyone now and then. You have a bit of a wild side.

You are responsible, together, and mature. You act like an adult, even when you don't feel like it.

You are likely to be married - and very busy.
Other than "not married" it's pretty close. Scary how accurate it is, for a five question quiz!

Angie Fox said...

I wish I was organized enough to pre-make casseroles. Can I come to your house for dinner, Natalie?

You aren't greedy, but you don't really deprive yourself either. You strike a good balance with the stuff you buy.

You tend to be a fairly thrifty person. You splurge occasionally, but you're mostly a saver.

You are a very adventurous person. You love to try new things, and you get bored very easily.

You are responsible, together, and mature. You act like an adult, even when you don't feel like it.

You are likely to be married - and very busy.

SaturnMoonie said...

Of course I'm not responsible I'm 22! LOL And the last part is soooo sad...and true. Damn should I stock up my fridge, will that get me a man??? (...best way to a man is through his stomach...)


You don't need a lot of stuff to be happy. There isn't a greedy bone in your body.

You are a very thrifty person. You don't like to waste money... or food.

You are not adventurous at all. You don't like to be outside your comfort zone.

You are not very responsible, and you don't pretend to be. Life's too short to do what you're supposed to do.

You are likely single - and spending many nights alone at home.

Just another SAHM said...

You aren't greedy, but you don't really deprive yourself either. You strike a good balance with the stuff you buy.

You tend to be a fairly thrifty person. You splurge occasionally, but you're mostly a saver.

You are a very adventurous person. You love to try new things, and you get bored very easily.

You try to be responsible, but you don't always succeed. Your heart is in the right place though.

You are likely married, possibly with kids.


Hmm, pretty accurate actually! lol

10 things in the fridge off the top of my head:
milk (skim & whole), coffee creamer, apple juice, fresh herbs, limes, cheese, leftovers, eggs, english muffins, and condiments of all sorts.