Thursday, September 18, 2008

On The Road Again!

I'm off today to Huntington, West Virginia for author Lora Leigh's Readers Appreciation Weekend (RAW)! It's going to be a great time-a chance to meet up with old friends, hang out with some very cool authors (see the list below), and get the chance to talk with a lot of readers!

So if any of you are in the Huntington area, please stop by the open signing on Sunday and say "hey!"

Sorry this is so short, but I've got to fly for now-literally! Catch me next Thursday and I'll fill everyone in on the trip. Take care and have a good one!
Best,
Shirley


Authors Attending:
Jules Bennett
Claudia Pemberton
Nalini Singh
Jasmine Haynes
Shayla Black
Lora Leigh
Kay Stockham
Delilah Devlin
Veronica Chadwick
Lorie O'Clare
Shiloh Walker
Bianca D'Arc
Dianne Castell
Jacquelyn Frank
J.R. Ward
Donna MacMeans
Sylvia Day
Lucy Monroe
Mary Wine
Jennifer Estep
Dawn Ryder
Anya Bast
Diane Whiteside
Erin McCarthy

2 comments:

Katie said...

I wish I was going to in WV this weekend. Sounds like a great time!

Have fun!
Katie

SaturnMoonie said...

Have fun!

Besides you, the only other author who's books I've read is Erin McCarthy. I enjoy her books very much, tell her I said hi lol (j/k)

Have a safe trip
Jen