Thursday, September 25, 2008

RAW 2008


Author Lora Leigh throws one heck of a party! I had a great time at RAW and the fans there were just the best. I had a chance to spend time with old friends (hey Sharon, Lydia, and Angela!); make new friends (Lady Nico, Mr. Nico is a charmer and I enjoyed talking to you both! And Chris, what can I say...it was a blast getting to know you! So many names and faces...I wish I could list you all...thanks for showing me such a good time!); had a chance to hang out with some very talented authors (I didn't have the opportunity to talk to every author there, but it was fun sharing laughs with Dianne Castell, Sylvia Day, Kay Stockham, Delilah Devlin, Donna Mac Means, Jennifer Estep, and, of course, my good bud, Mary Wine. If you're looking for a little romance and/or spice in your life, you can't go wrong with these authors!! ;))

But instead of me yammering on and on, I'll post a couple of pictures! Oh, and btw, RAW 2009 is going to be the last weekend in September next year, so if you're looking for a super time, keep it in mind!!

Now it's back to reality...and my deadline!!! Hope you're all having a terrific week!

Best,
Shirley


5 comments:

countrybunnie said...

Wonderful pics, Shirley. So glad you were able to make it to RAW I look forward to seeing you next year as well.

Sheila

Angela said...

Hi Shirley!! I had a blast at the convention, and it was great to spend some time with all you wonderful writers. I hope I didn't drive you crazy with all the stories and anecdotes about my family!

I really hope you get to come to the Women's Expo this year!

Angela

Jennifer A. Ray said...

Shirley, it was so great meeting you!!

Shirley Damsgaard said...

Sheila and Jennifer...I enjoyed meeting you, too, and will look forward to seeing you again next year! (Lora throws too good of a party to miss! ;) ) And Angela, as always, it was fun talking with you!! (No, you did not drive me crazy with the anecdotes about your family!!! Since #7 is taking place in Appalachia, it was a terrific opportunity to do some research!! In fact, would you mind emailing me off board?? I've more questions and I don't have your email!!!)

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Shirley

Angie Fox said...

Great pics, Shirley! RAW sounds fantastic. I'm going to have to check that out next year.