Wednesday, October 22, 2008

EPIC WANT

I've mentioned that I love tech toys before. But is this not the coolest thing you've ever seen?

You'll never oversleep again if you have to chase your alarm clock around. I want one.

I'll also take a ROFLcopter T-shirt, a book safe, the OHSO pocket toothbrush, and a solar charger. That's not all either. Man, I love ThinkGeek. Technology is awesome, isn't it? If you could invent any one gizmo, what would it be?

Now I'm gonna go watch that alarm clock once more and hope I wake up on time in the morning. 'Cause, you know... I don't have one.

7 comments:

SaturnMoonie said...

OMG NO! I would catch that thing and throw it out a window so quick. HAHA.

Angie Fox said...

What they don't show you is the guy throwing it down the stairs. Or would that just be me?

Brandy said...

I need that for my Daughter. I wake her up and she goes back to sleep every single time!

Ann Aguirre said...

I was thinking it would be especially fun for kids. They'd chase the thing around and have fun doing it.

I kinda want one for myself, too. It's sooo cute. I want it in raspberry.

Katie said...

That is very cool!!! Me I should get one for my brother.

azteclady said...

The poor thing would die a gruesome death before it's first morning duties were done.

Poor thing. Have pity on it.

gipsyartist said...

OMG! That was Great! You would difently not want to hit the snooze button! smiles*
Staragazer