Monday, October 6, 2008

New Cover: DEAD IF I DO



Here's the new cover for the next Garnet book: DEAD IF I DO, which I am copyediting right now, and it will be out in May of 2009.

Whoot!

Here's the back cover copy to tempt you:

I’ve finally found Mr. Right. Sure, he might not have a pulse, but coming from a girl who’s sharing a body with a short tempered goddess, I’m not one to judge. Sebastian is the vampire of my dreams and I’m dying to walk down the aisle. Everything couldn’t be more perfect.

Well, except for the fact that the awesome band I hired for the reception has been replaced by some guy with an accordion and lederhosen. And the bridesmaids’ dresses somehow got switched to salmon pink taffeta with butt-bows. And that’s not even mentioning the fact that Sebastian’s ex-lover, the zombie-slash-vampire-slash-witch who just happens to be the mother of his undead son, wants the both of us six feet under. Now I know why some girls turn into Bridezilla…

5 comments:

Angie Fox said...

LOL Great blurb! And speaking as a person who will watch Bridezilla anytime I see it on, I can't wait to see what "festivities" you have planned for Garnet.

The cover is perfect too - she's got her dress *and* her kicky black boots, which we know are a must. Congrats, Tate!

Natalie Hatch said...

Love the blurb, can't wait to read it.

Kimberly B. said...

Sounds totally awesome! Definitely on my TBR list!

Amberkatze said...

Lovely cover and blurb! Can't wait to get my hands on a copy when it comes out!

tate hallaway said...

Thanks all! I love it too. It's probably the favorite Garnet book of mine, as well. I *think* it's a really fun and funny read.

I can't wait to hear what people think of it.