Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Morning WIP

Or maybe that's a Monday morning "whip"!

Anyway, over at Wyrdsmiths, another group blog I belong to, it's traditional on Monday morning to ask everyone what projects they have going on for the week. I thought I might try that here.

So, what are your plans for the week? What do you need to get done? It doesn't have to be writing related, just let us know what you're up to!

I've got a bunch of things on. I've got a couple of books I need to read for "blurbing": one romance and the other science fiction. Then, I need to read my student's submission for my writing class at the Loft on Wednesday night, and also find some time to think about what I'm going to lecture about as well. On Thursday I have my writers' critique group and I need to get my own submission ready for that as well as read and comment on my colleagues' work.

And, I'm off to a slow start because my son is home sick from school today.

So, how about you? What are you working on?

3 comments:

SaturnMoonie said...

I'm working on my NaNo stuff, that's pretty much it. I made sure I had the whole month relatively free. But this Friday I'm meeting up with an old friend (she's actually my old astronomy teacher) and we're going to my old high school and open up the observatory, so that should be much fun. :)

Angie Fox said...

Oh that's neat. I always wanted to take astronomy in college, but the math scared me away.

This week, I'm working on line edit/tweaks for The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers. I'm also tooling around with the beginning of book 3, tenatively titled A Tale of Two Demon Slayers. If I get it to where I like it in time (within the next few weeks), we're going to try to include it as a teaser at the end of Dangerous Book. We shall see.

Natalie Hatch said...

I've just finished a complete re-edit of a YA fantasy. Now I have a WW2 to re-edit. It never ends.