Monday, December 8, 2008

Book on Amazon!!


My new release which doesn't officially come out until May of 2009 is available for pre-order from Amazon.com. I know what you're thinking: Hooray, just in time for Solstice! Exactly! Now go out and buy a million copies for all of your friends, you know they want one (or two... or three.)

But, wait, there's more: if you want to read an excerpt of the first chapter, I've put it up on my website, just for you!

Also, in case you've forgotten. Here's the back cover blurb:

I’ve finally found Mr. Right. Sure, he might not have a pulse, but coming from a girl who’s sharing a body with a short tempered goddess, I’m not one to judge. Sebastian is the vampire of my dreams and I’m dying to walk down the aisle. Everything couldn’t be more perfect.

Well, except for the fact that the awesome band I hired for the reception has been replaced by some guy with an accordion and lederhosen. And the bridesmaids’ dresses somehow got switched to salmon pink taffeta with butt-bows. And that’s not even mentioning the fact that Sebastian’s ex-lover, the zombie-slash-vampire-slash-witch who just happens to be the mother of his undead son, wants the both of us six feet under. Now I know why some girls turn into Bridezilla…

3 comments:

Estella said...

This sounds great! Can't wait to read it.

Natalie Hatch said...

Congrats Tate, the cover looks great.

Natalie Hatch said...

Oh dear, I didn't even mean to rhyme, too much playschool TV here at our house today.