Monday, December 29, 2008

Headache of Doom

I woke up this morning with a headache and an impending sense of doom. Did you know that 2008 is nearly over? Can anyone tell me how that happened? Where the [bleep!] did this year go?

I feel completely behind on all my projects. I've got reader's proofs in front of me for DEAD IF I DO, which I'm about half way through. Those are due back at the publisher's on January 7th. I've got less than a hundred pages written on its sequel HONEYMOON OF THE DEAD, and that nagging sense that I should be a lot farther along given that that book is due at the beginning of May.

Sheesh.

Where did the year go, anyway?

1 comment:

Estella said...

If you can figure out where 2008 went I wish you would let me know.
I can't remember a year ever disappearing so fast.