Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Random

I'm percolating a short story for an anthology. I'm catching up on TV, but the power has been fluctuating wildly here. We had a transformer blow and the grid was down for almost twenty-four hours, which kind of sucked.

I'm gearing up for several contests. I'll start the Lauren Dane extravaganza when I have the graphic from Frauke to promote UNDERCOVER, which has been nominated for an RT award and has put her on the bestseller lists. Go, Lauren! I'm also putting together a fun week of authors and prizes for my second annual Early Christmas extravaganza.

Look for that next week. I'll be featuring authors Annie Solomon, Colby Hodge, Gwyneth Bolton, Meljean Brook and Carrie Vaughn. (Can you believe they all agreed to post something on my blog? Yay!)

funny pictures of cats with captions

1 comment:

Estella said...

Sounds like a great week!