Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Winners Are!!!

And the winners from last week's contest are...(drum role please!)...

LadyVampire2
Megan
Blackroze37

Shoot me an email (shirley@shirleydamsgaard.com) with your name and address and I'll get signed copies of WITCH WAY TO MURDER, CHARMED TO DEATH, and THE TROUBLE WITH WITCHES off to you!

Thanks to everyone for posting, and not to worry, with THE WITCH'S GRAVE's release coming up December 30th, I'm planning on doing more contests to celebrate, so please stop back!

And speaking of stopping by, if you're so inclined this weekend, cruise by Amberkatze.blogspot.com. Starting December 7th through December 14th, Amber is graciously posting an interview that we did. She had great questions for me, and I hope you all enjoy reading my answers!! (P.S. prizes are involved for those who stop by!!) Also, I'll be visiting her blog that week and I'll try and answer any additional questions that anyone might have.

That's it for now-everyone have a terrific weekend and I'll see you next week!

Best,
Shirley

4 comments:

azteclady said...

Congrats, ladies!

Megan said...

Oh, wow! I'm off to email you now! :)

Lori T said...

Congrats Ladies!!

Amberkatze said...

Interview and contest is up!!

http://amberkatze-amberkatze.blogspot.com/2008/12/author-interview-contest-with-shirley.html