Wednesday, December 31, 2008
The year in review
In 2008, I published two books. I wrote at least three. I made the Locus bestseller list, and a number of readers have put my books on their "best of 2008" lists. I've made a number of new friends. I've learned from my mistakes.
So here are my resolutions for 2009:
1) Stay positive
2) Worry less
3) Meet all my deadlines
4) Practice random acts of kindness
5) Never forget how lucky I am
6) Continue to give my best
7) Offer understanding to someone who needs it
8) Keep raising wonderful kids
9) Remember I write because it's my great love
10) Share my favorite books with readers
Can I do it? I hope so. What are your resolutions?