Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A look forward and a glance back

What have I been up to, you ask?

Well, in December, I wrote two short stories and was sick as a dog. One of the stories will go up in March on my website in the Free Reads Section. That's called EXILE'S LAMENT and is written in Vel's POV, first person-past tense. The other story is called CIRCLE UNBROKEN and it will be in THE MAMMOTH BOOK OF VAMPIRE ROMANCE. I'm not exactly sure of the release date, but I will keep you posted.

Looking ahead...

I have BLUE DIABLO coming out on April 7.

I've just gotten word that the ARCs are available and I'm getting 15 of them! I'll be running contests here and there, giving them away, so be watching for that in the next couple of months.

In the spring / summer, you can find me at RT and RWA.

Then in October, you get a look at DOUBLEBLIND, the 3rd Jax book. Sorry, no sexy cover art, yet.

Finally, in December, you can buy a copy of SKIN GAME, which will be out under Ava Gray.

In my opinion, you don't want to miss any of this. I'm looking forward to a great year. What plans have you made?

2 comments:

Estella said...

I have made no plans for 2009. I will take the year as it comes.

Brandy said...

I don't like to plan out too much, or too far. I'll also take things as they come. However, I will be marking those dates of your releases. *G*