Monday, January 12, 2009

The Race is On...

So, I have tendency to drink too much... caffeine.

And when I do, I say silly, foolish things. Like the last time I was sitting around with my fellow writers in our critique group Wyrdsmiths, my friend Kelly McCullough mentioned he was trying to finish his book by the end of February. As it turns out, so am I. So I said to him, I says, "How about a little friendly competition then, eh?"

Well, now the race is on.

I'll let you know how I'm doing here, too, if you don't want to bother checking in at the Wyrdsmiths blog. But, I should tell you something about myself: I'm a Scorpio and I'm well and truly motivated by competition.

Bwah, ha, ha, ha, HA!

2 comments:

Estella said...

Good luck!

Shawn said...

End of February nothing! You'll be finished by the end of January!
(How's that for faith and motivation?!)