Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers - manuscript winner!

Thanks, Ann, for letting me duck in on your day (for those of you who haven't figured it out already, Ann is wicked cool). I finally managed to corner my husband/contest coordinator and he has selected a winner for the manuscript of The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers. The winner is Natalie Hatch. Woo hoo Natalie! Shoot me an email with your address and I'll get that out to you. Also let me know if you want the clean or the marked up book. And thanks to all who entered. This turned out to be a really fun contest.

5 comments:

Marnie Colette said...

Congrats Natalie!

Ann Aguirre said...

Way to go, Natalie!

Natalie Hatch said...

Are you kidding me? The manuscripts mine? Mwhahahahaaa. *evil laughs don't work as well at 5am in the morning*
Thanks muchly.

Angie Fox said...

No problem. I just got your address. Pirate is going to like Australia, I think. He considers himself quite the international dog.

SaturnMoonie said...

Congratulations Natalie! :D