Thursday, March 26, 2009

What IS today?

Okay, so I forgot today is Thursday!! And honestly, at this moment, without looking at a calendar, I couldn't even tell you the date. My excuse...I'm editing, or as my family likes to refer to it hibernating!! I've taken a few days off work and, so far I've been shut up in my office for the past two days only to emerge long enough to eat and sleep. Ahhh, the exciting life of a writer, heh???

Unfortunately, being so sequestered doesn't lend itself well to blogging. It's hard for me to think of anything remotely interesting to write about. So here's what I'm going to do...the first four people to post a comment will win a copy of THE WITCH'S GRAVE!! What kind of a comment?? Anything you like...just keep it clean!! Lol!

That's it for now-oh and btw-I'm almost FINISHED with the edit!! YAY!

Best,
Shirley

6 comments:

zabet17 said...

OOOOHHH Can I be fast enough to be the First Comment???!!!!

Blodeuedd said...

Comment...Thursday, well Supernatural is on today, yay, ok I can't see it since I live in Finland and is sleeping then but still.

I am ready for some paranormal action tomorrow

Jane said...

Good luck finishing the edit.

Marlyn said...

Best of luck with the edit!

Casey said...

Good luck with the edits, Shirley! I know how arduous a task that can be!

Diane P said...

Ok I am number six-but this is West Coast. Is there a time differential allowed?