Sunday, May 10, 2009

We have a winner!

Congratulations Jessica Kennedy! You won an autographed copy of the galleys for Beyond the Rain!

Please send me an email through my website, and I'll mail it out this week. If I don't hear from you by 8:00 pm EST on May 17th, I'll have to pick another winner, so be sure to contact me soon.

I'd like to thank everyone for all the great questions. It was a lot of fun. Keep an eye out at the Butterfly Blog for more fun contests and prizes. I'll be giving away two copies of The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers by Angie Fox in the next couple of weeks. And maybe I'll have a couple of ARCs for Beyond the Rain to throw into the mix soon.

I hope everyone had a great weekend celebrating all the Moms out there. I'd like to give my gratitude to all the adoptive Moms. It is a beautiful and miraculous thing to give the gift of love and family to a baby that needs you. I'd also like to wish those Moms in waiting who are trying to have a baby the best of luck in their quest. And for the Moms of any preschoolers out there, I'm so with you. Keep up the good fight. The same goes for teens.

I had the blessing of a great Mom, Grandma, and Great-Grandma in my life. I loved them all, and I can only hope I do them proud.

Love you Mom!

Jess

2 comments:

Jessica Kennedy said...

Thanks for the contest Jess! I just sent off my mailing info to you via the contact link on your website!

Can't wait to read it! I thought the opening sentence was awesome!

Jess Granger said...

Congratulations! I've got it in the envelope, and it will be heading to you this afternoon. I hope you enjoy the story.

Jess