So I've had a lot going on lately. As soon as I finished the manuscript for A Tale of Two Demon Slayers, my editor sent the copy editor's notes on My Zombie Valentine. Then a few hours after I finished those, edits to A Tale arrived in my inbox. I had to laugh and ask Leah (my editor) if there isn't a 24-hour mercy period. She laughed back and said, "er, no."
Not that I'm complaining. It is fun to have back-to-back releases. But I have found myself doing odd things to charge my batteries. And without further ado, I give you Angie's Top Ten Ways to Goof Off
1) Random online quizzes. One of my favorites: How Many Five Year Olds Can You Take in a Fight? This is useful information, no?
2) Awful Library Books Two hilarious librarians go throgh the stacks and bring us beauties like Your Cat's Sex Life. I kid you not.
3) Facebook Oh how you tempt me.
4) Someone Keeps Stealing my Letters And they do.
5) Humane Society of Missouri Adoptable Pet Photos I really want another dog. Check out Lady, the German Shepherd mix. I think she wants to come home with me.