Saturday, August 8, 2009

Did Somebody Say Free Book?

Book #5 in my Pepper Martin mystery series will hit bookstore shelves on October 6. It's called Dead Man Talking and this installment of Pepper's adventures finds her working on a cemetery restoration along with a team of . . . well, let's just call them interesting characters.

Moldly cemeteries, uncooperative team members, and of course, a ghost that needs Pepper's help to put the past right--as if all that's not bad enough, there's a TV reality show filming it all, and the team that's up against Pepper's will do anything to keep her from winning.

Sound like fun? Find out first! I've got my hands on a few ARCs (that's advanced reading copies) and I'll give one away this weekend. Just respond to this post and tell me what you like about Pepper. I'll choose one winner from the posters and send out the ARC.

Good luck. Oh, and good reading!

9 comments:

trek said...

Oh, very cool!

Pepper's cool because she copes pretty well with the ghosts - thought that thing she had for mister rock star was a bit creepy...

Blodeuedd said...

Never read them, and I must have a blackout cos I can't even remember hearing about these. Well then yay for hearing about this series :)
Heiress turned cemetery guide, she sounds cool

donnas said...

Great series. I like her strength and attitude.

Jane said...

Pepper's cool because she can see and talk to ghosts.

Stefanie said...

A bit late, but I hope I can still enter.
I haven't read the books yet, so I can't tell you why pepper's cool.
But they do sound very good, that's why I'm entering. I would love to find out if they're as good as they sound! :D

Casey said...

Thank you all for your comments. I'm going to leave the contest open until next Friday (8/14) and announce the winner on the 15th. Good luck!

chey said...

I haven't yet read any Pepper books but I've found a new series to read!

Pissenlit said...

Oh, Pepper's super fun and she's got fantastic fashion sense but most of all, I love Pepper's name. :D

TheGhostBlogger said...

Mary D
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Pepper rocks because she can roll with ghosts, and she stays kewl with it! I wish I knew someone like Pepper (well, maybe lol)~