Saturday, August 15, 2009

We Have A Winner!

Thanks for all your comments on last week's contest. The prize is an advance reader's copy of "Dead Man Talking," the newest Pepper Martin mystery which hits the shelves on October 6.


And the winner is . . . (drumroll here)


TheGhostBlogger

Mary D



GhostBlogger, email me at: casey@caseydaniels.com with your address and I'll send out the book.

Thank you all for playing and just for the record, this is the "first" cover the book had. It now has a new cover but I've got it in a PDF file and can't figure out how to copy it and get it on the blog! Any techies out there?

2 comments:

Mary Ann DeBorde said...

Mary D
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Casey, thank you VERY MUCH! I am so excited and can't wait to read this :) Just emailed you my addy ~

Casey said...

Got it, Mary!

Heading out of town for two days. Will pop the ARC in the mail to you when I get back!