Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Monday off today.

I know I am. I went shopping, bought plants, worked in the garden and fantasized about all the other things I could be doing on a long weekend.

Here's my list.

Go to the zoo

Go to the Aquarium

Go on a picnic

Bake a cake for no reason

Play video games really late on a Sunday (okay, I did that last night, but since it was past midnight it counts)

Work on some crafts

Make Sangria

Brew beer

(I'm starting to see a theme, uh-oh)

Play catch

Order takeout bar-be-que

Or bar-be-que

Paint a picture

Read a book

And finally, Aviod work.

I hope everyone has a relaxing day.

Jess

3 comments:

Jessica Kennedy said...

Sounds awesome!

What video games do you play?

Mary Ann DeBorde said...

Mary D

I LIKE that list lol

Jess Granger said...

Yeah, I should make it a checklist and have a heck of a week.