Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?

First off, I'd like to give a big shout out to all of our Star Wars commenters from last week. Thanks to you, I watched the original movie twice when I should have been proof reading the final version of A Tale of Two Demon Slayers. But hey, sometimes, you have to stop and take time out for a galaxy far, far away.

And I even found a fun quiz (you all know my weakness for those). Test Your Star Wars IQ. I scored 12 out of 15. Does that mean I get to watch the movie again?

I also have to share with you a link that KarynB sent on How To Speak Wookie. Just in case, er, you ever want to do that.

We also have a winner of the Casey Daniels book giveaway and that is Scott Romanski. Email me at angie @ angiefox.com and we'll get that out to you.

No comments: