Thursday, October 22, 2009

Contest Winners

This is going to be a very short post today!! Good stuff...bad stuff this week. Bad stuff...I've been laid low by dreaded sciatica and spent most of the week in bed! What a pain...literally! Anyway, on the mend, but a little fuzzy do to all the pain killers!

Now the good stuff...the winners of last week's contest: RK Charron and Diane M. both have won copies of Stephen's CROWN OF VENGENCE! Congratulations!! Send me (shirley@shirleydamsgaard.com) your addresses and I'll forward them onto Stephen. And the winners of WITCH WAY TO MURDER are Linda Henderson and Mitz!! Same deal...send me your addresses and I'll get them in the mail to you right away.

And last but not least...drum roll please!! My proposal for the new book was accepted!! All the details aren't worked out yet, but projected publication will be in May of 2011. Yes, it does have paranormal aspects, but it is a departure from Ophelia and Abby. I hope you all will enjoy it!

That's it for now-have a terrific rest of the week, and I promise next week's post will be a little more interesting than this weeks!!!

Best,
Shirley

7 comments:

elnice said...

wow, congratulations!

Ann Aguirre said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Shirley. Hope you feel better soon.

Linda Henderson said...

Thank you so much. I've sent you my information.

Diane M. said...

Congrats on the proposal and thank you so much for the book. I sent my address to you.

RKCharron said...

Congratulations Shirley!
All the best,
RKCharron
xoxo
:)

Shirley Damsgaard said...

Thanks for everyone's best wishes!! And yes, I think I've about got this sciatica whipped! Also I've learned something from this...it's time for the old girl to get in shape!! Spending way too much time sitting and not enough time moving!! *g* My next purchase is going to be a Wii! And I swear I'm going to use it! I'll let you know how it goes!!

And thanks for the congrats on the new contract! I can tell you this much...Avon is taking me out of mass market and moving me up to trade paperback! Thrilled, but a little scared...better deal, higher expectations! And I don't want to let anyone down. All keep your fingers crossed for me!

Have a great weekend and catch you next week!

Casey said...

Wonderful news, Shirley! Congratulations on the sale!