Thursday, October 1, 2009

A good time was had by all!!!

Sorry I didn't post last week...my flight for West Virginia left way early in the morning and, of course, I ran out of time!! I had a great time at author Lora Leigh's RAW!! It was wonderful seeing old friends (had a great time hanging out with Angie...she's just as much fun in person as she is on our blog!!) and making new friends! Every time I go to one of these events, I feel so lucky to be an author and have the opportunity to meet people I never would have otherwise!! 8)

Anyway, here are some pictures of the event!!



(My girls...Trista, Lydia, and Sharon.)



(With Sara)



(hat is courtesy of Sharon, Trista, and Lydia!! They thought I needed a little something extra!! 8) )




Got to fly for now...everyone have a great rest of the week!!

Best,
Shirley

3 comments:

RKCharron said...

Hi Shirley :)
I'm glad you had a terrific time!
Thank you for the post & the great pictures.
All the best,
RKCharron
xoxo

Trista Ann Michaels said...

Love the hat...:)

I had so much fun and it was so great seeing you again. Keep an eye out for that Zombie...lol.

Shirley Damsgaard said...

Lol, Trista!!!! I want a signed copy!!!! And I LOVED the hat, too! It was great of you guys to get it for me. It's now a treasured part of my office decor!!

And RK, RAW was wonderful. Any reader looking for a terrific weekend with a lot of fun people...RAW's the place!