Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm Back!!!

I'm back! The surgery went well and I'm home. A little on the sore side...I certainly won't be running any foot races anytime soon...but then again, I wasn't all that hot at foot races before the surgery!! Anyway, so far so good, and I expect to be back to normal (whatever that is! *g*) in a few weeks.

However sitting for an extended period of time is a challenge, so this blog will be another short one. Just long enough to announce last week's winner of a signed copy of THE WITCH'S GRAVE! Linda Henderson. (Your granddaughter truly does sound like a miracle baby, Linda, and best wishes to her and your family!!!) Send me (shirley@shirleydamsgaard.com) your address and I'll get THE WITCH'S GRAVE off to you as soon as possible.

Last thing...thanks to everyone who posted last week and thanks for all the good vibes! They worked!

Take care and I'll see you next week!

Best,
Shirley

6 comments:

RKCharron said...

Hi Shirley :)
I'm glad everything went well.
Get well & recuperated.
Love & Best Wishes,
RKCharron
xoxo

Casey said...

Glad to hear you're recovering, Shirley! Keep on healing, and fast!

Linda Henderson said...

I'm glad you are back and thank you very much. I will send you my information.

Lisa D said...

Happy healing and I'm glad you're back. :-)

Kat Bryan said...

I'm glad to hear things went well. Wishing you a speeding recovery.

Virginia Gruver said...

So glad to hear that the surgery is over and now you can recover. Look forward to seeing you sometime soon.