Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Zombie cookie winners!

Happy holidays! I come bearing early presents. And believe me, I need the exercise after reading everyone's cookie posts last week. Turns out talking about cookie cravings is not the best way to avoid them. Who knew?

Anyhow, in honor of all the awesome people who posted, I'm giving away *two* copies of My Zombie Valentine, hot off the presses. The winners are Jackie Uhrmacher and Diana Dang! Email me at angie @ angie fox.com and I'll send it on out to you.

This book wouldn't have been the same without some awesome readers. When I decided to set the story in a New Orleans voodoo shop, I needed to know all sorts of details that you can only get by being there. Enter Michelle and Julia, two readers who live in the Big Easy. They took street pictures for me, wandered St. Louis Cemetery Number One and they made sure the hot, reanimated zombie took the shortest route from his grave to his new love's voodoo shop on Royal Street. These things are important, you know. So virtual cookies to Michelle and Julia and have a great holiday everyone!

4 comments:

Casey said...

Love to cookies! Who knew zombies could be so cute!!

jacabur1 said...

Congratulations to the winners!!!!


Jackie B Central Texas

Jess Granger said...

Those cookies are awesome.

Diana Dang said...

I have emailed you yesterday! :D Thanks!

And those cookies look awesome!