Thursday, January 28, 2010

Last Week's Contest

I'd like to thank everyone for their best wishes last week and so many comments!! Now let's get down to announcing the winners...drum roll please...Elie, Rosie, Diane P, Spav, Mariska, Baltimore Kate, and Elaine!! Congratulations!! If you'd send your mailing address to me (shirley@shirleydamsgaard.com), I'll get your signed copies in the mail.

It's been a great week!! I've been having fun over on Amberkatze's Book Blog, doing an interview and answering questions from the readers. (We're giving away books on that site, too, so pop by, leave a comment, and have your name entered in the contest.) Also, I'm going to be running a contest on my website in the next couple of weeks.

That's it for now-got to fly. Again, thanks for all the comments and your support! See you next week!

Best,
Shirley