Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Latest and the Greatest!

Sitting here this Wednesday morning, watching the snow fall and wondering what I was going to blog about when the publishing gods intervened and I received a jpeg of my newest cover.


So here’s a first look at the wonderful, fabulous, awesome cover of "Tomb with a View." The book will be on store shelves July 6. Perfect timing considering the Independence Day holiday and that the ghost featured in this book is none other than President James A. Garfield.


6 comments:

Angie Fox said...

What a great cover! I love it. And I'd be really interested to hear more about Garfield's ghost. Hmm...a blog topic for another time?

Casey said...

The whole Garfield ghost idea started out as a joke . . . I will blog about it one of these days, it's kind of a neat story! (And there really might be something to the ghostly part of it.)

Blodeuedd said...

I love it :D
But then I love green clothes too

mariska said...

I love the cover ! Great one :)

Sharon said...

Glad to find some info on your next book. Now I can go talk you up on Goodreads (book forum)

Casey said...

Thanks, Sharon. I appreciate being talked up!