Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Romance novel yourself

Oh how this amuses me. Wait. You want me to talk about books and writing? Well tough. I'm burning through a new book - with biker witches in an old abandoned speakeasy and a banshee chained outside. But I can't really talk about that because it's still coming together and frankly, I never know what's going to happen. But I will tell you about my new fake romance novel.

Isn't it pretty? I made it on Romance Novel Yourself and will probably make many more today.

You can also make videos for your fake romance novel. Check this out.


So purty. So sexy. Don't you think? You don't? Well then go make your own video.

5 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Lol, funny :D
Though could not get the skintone to match

Angie Fox said...

Yeah, me neither. And it looks like I have this Jay Leno-like chin. But, hey, that's as sexy as I get today. And look at the hot man - yummy!

Shawntelle Madison said...

Angie, I can photoshop it if you like? *sigh* I wanna get one too!

Angie Fox said...

LOL If we're doing photoshop, I want a young Val Kilmer in there.

Sarah said...

LOL fun idea :o)