Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Demon Slayer winner and more from Moxie

Well I'm glad to tell you that Moxie the puppy hasn't gotten hold of any more books this week, despite your encouragement. Yeah, yeah, don't think I didn't catch all the mental, "Books are tasty! Eat it - it's goooood." waves coming our way.

Moxie has moved on, it seems, to the hamster. She's watching Molly like I've been known to eye chocolate cake. Mmm...cake. Moxie just sits there in front of the cage, waiting for the hamster to make a break for it. We're going to have to invest in some rodent valium if that dog doesn't let up.

But onto the winner of the contest. Sharon and April the Cocker Spaniel win the slightly-tooth-marked version of The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers. Woo hoo! Congrats, Sharon. Email me and I'll get that right out to you.

3 comments:

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin said...

When we had mice and fish, they went outside, in back, where there wasn't a hungry cat. Mom's parakeet went to Grandma's, since she didn't have a cat, either. This was actually easier on everyone. We had no frantic cat, no frantic parakeet, no frantic mice, and no frantic fish this way. Also, the people slept more easily, since we didn't have to worry about the cat hurting him or herself, or the Interesting Prey in question. {Smile}

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

Sharon said...

I could tell you the story of how our Siberian Husky ate the 1st grade class pet (hamster) we were taking care of that weekend . Happy ending though, except for the hamster.

Sharon said...

oh! I won the Moxie copy! . I sent an email to the addy on your site. Thanks! (go me, go me, go me)