Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Winners and another mess up

I had to smile when reading the comments on the Signing Screw Up's post. These ugly duckling books can be loved - even if they're slightly scruffy and autographed to people who don't exist.

So here we go:
to Marti, glad to read you goes to Moonsanity (to show we all mess up)
to Paul goes to Venus Vaughn (sorry to hear about pretend Paul's tragic BBQ accident)
to Jenn & goes to Rosie (yes, it's unique)
to Julke goes to Allison (now you can pretend she's your partner in crime)

Stay tuned if you didn't get one of these mess ups. I screw up a lot. In fact, I can see it now: readers purposely distracting me in order to get more books into the giveaways.

And you know what? As I'm typing this, I'm remembering a copy of The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers that can actually be signed to you - no inscription to Sven on the title page.

What's the catch? I'm glad you asked. This book does have several teeth marks in one corner, courtesy of my puppy, Moxie. Want it? Just give me your name below and/or tell me why you want Moxie's copy.

12 comments:

Allison said...

Yeah! Thanks, Angie! Julke and I are excited!

Sharon said...

My Cocker Spaniel, April, has a birthday coming up. Guess when? Yeah, April 1st! She is going to be 6 and she has a crush on Pirate. She said she would love the book "signed" by Moxie.

mariska said...

Since I don't have puppy, so Would you kindly enough to ask Moxie to put moxie paw's marked too ? :D

kindda unique don't you think ?

i want it !

Angie Fox said...

LOL Allison. Wishing you many outrageous adventures with Julke. Just email me at angie @ angiefox.com, send your addy and I'll get that book out to you.

Angie Fox said...

Oh no. Now Moxie is giving autographs. She'd better not do better than me. ;)

Rosie said...

Wow, thanks Angie. On behalf of Jenn and myself, I can't wait to read it! :-)

Angie Fox said...

No problem. Just keep an eye out. I hear that Jenn is a trouble maker.

LSUReader said...

My girl Suzie Q (black, sweet and friendly as can be) and I would love a book specially marked, err...autographed by Moxie and you. Thanks for the kooky contests.

Sara M said...

I'd love a copy with puppy teeth marks. It would go great with my copy of Deadtown has a huge scratch across the cover from my kitten, Riley, using it as a launching pad to attack her buddy, Rupert.

Sarah said...

LOL how funny to win a copy Moxie managed to get her teeth into! It reminds me of the time I had to go into school & tell the teachers that our birds ate my homework. Not surprisingly they didn't believe me but it was the truth - we had love birds who loved to peck holes in paper LOL

Moonsanity said...

Thank you so much! I will treasure my copy and keep it to remind me it's okay to have a brain cramp. BAHAHAHAHA

SandyG265 said...

Please enter me in the contest. It'd be unique - I definitely don't have a book that comes pre-chewed.