Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Winners!!!

Thank you so much for all your comments!! It was great reading all of them!!

And now for the winners of the TROUBLE WITH WITCHES signed arc's:

Zita
Sharon
Shawntelle Madison
Brandi
Kat
Just Another Sahm
Razlover's Book Blog
Jessi
Amanda
Layla418

Congratulations and thanks for helping me out with my spring cleaning!! Send me (shirley@shirleydamsgaard.com) your mailing address and I'll get them in the mail to you!! Oh, and btw, I'm just getting started with the cleaning, so who knows what else I might find stuck away in a closet!! I've got a feeling that there might be more goodies hidden away!! Keep checking us out to see!! ;)

Again, thanks for your response and everyone have a terrific upcoming weekend!!

Best,
Shirley

Update:
(Sharon and Zita--there was a problem with the email you sent. Could you please resend???)

7 comments:

Sharon said...

sent a second email. If it there is another problem with the email I will post my addy here. Thanks!

Shirley Damsgaard said...

Got it Sharon!!!

Jessi said...

Hey Shirley, I just sent you an e-mail. Thank you very much. I will definitely read it as soon as I get it (and get the time- hopefully soon!)

elaing8 said...

congrats to the winners

Brandi said...

holy moly! sent me email, thank you so much!

touch said...

生命是一頓豐富的宴席,有人卻寧可挨餓..................................................

Amanda said...

I sent my mail a few days ago; hopefully, it was received? Awesome that I was one of the winners, by the way!