Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The things you learn

One of the fun things about having a blog is seeing some of the odd search engine entries that have led folks here. Like the "Angie Fox naked" that pops up every once in awhile. I'm assuming they're searching for the actress, Angie Fox because as far as I know, the only naked pictures of me are from the bathtub at around age three and those are safely buried in my mom's photo albums. I probably couldn't find them if I tried. Kind of like the final scene of the first Indiana Jones movie where they hide the ark of the covenant in that endless warehouse. But I digress.
The most disturbing, yet oddly fascinating search thread appeared in my box the other day: "groundhogs eat my marijuana."
Which led them to me.
Google must have somehow connected my innocent post about gardening - with groundhogs and weed. Now I thought the squirrels in my tomatoes were having a field day. That's nothing compared to those sneaky groundhogs. No wonder I haven't seen any of them in my garden yet. They're too high to make it over the gray stone wall.

And how big of a problem is this? Evidently, there's someone concerned enough to google it. And what exactly happens to a groundhog that treats himself to a pot brownie, minus the brownie? I could do an internet search, but to tell you the truth, I'm afraid it would just lead me back here.

No comments: