Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Books, wonderful books

Hi all! Poking my head up from a reading binge this week. Basically, when I finish writing a book (like I did on May 1), I reward myself by reading all of the books that have stacked up on my shelves. And they do stack up. I'm forever running across books that sound great but that I may not have time to read right away. But I can't not give those books a home, right? Plus, it's fun to just read like crazy.

This week, I've read:
  • Ghouls Just Haunt to Have Fun by Victoria Laurie
  • Dead if I Do by Tate Hallaway
  • Steamed by Katie MacAlister
  • and five mysteries that I can't name because I judged them for the Daphne Awards
It's been so fricking awesome.

In fact, it makes me even more happy to be giving a load of books away. Let the book binging begin! Jackie U is the winner of the big book package from RT:
  • The Good Ghoul's Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner
  • Tempted At Midnight by Jacquie D'Alessandro
  • Warrior's Lady by Gerri Russell (autographed)
  • Double Enchantment by Kathryne Kennedy
  • Highland Scoundrel by Monica McCarty (autographed)
  • The Lady and the Libertine by Bonnie Vanak
Jane is the winner of Jess Granger's new release, Beyond the Shadows!

Email me at angie @ angie fox.com and I'll get those prize packs out to you. Happy reading!

1 comment:

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin said...

That's more reading than my Mom manges to do, and she usually finishes a book every day or two. {Impressed Smile}

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin