Thursday, May 20, 2010

Janny Wurts





Sorry, no pictures from DemiCon of any Storm Troopers or Klingons!! I do have a couple of shots from one of the panels, courtesy of Adam Whitlatch. Along with Lettie Prell, I served with Adam on a couple of panels and had a great time.

On this particular panel, Janny Wurts joined us. Janny is the author of TRAITOR'S KNOT and TO RIDE HELL'S CHASM and twelve other novels, a short story collection, as well as the internationally best selling Empire trilogy, co authored with Raymond E. Feist. In addition to all of this, Janny is also the cover artist for all of her novels. She's a double threat if ever I saw one! Those accomplishments aside, what really impressed me after serving on a panel with her was her passion-about writing and art-and I've invited Janny to be one of our future guests!

Until we can get the "when" worked out, I'd like to introduce you Janny's work and she's graciously donated copies of TO RIDE HELL'S CHASM to be given away to two lucky winners! So...post a comment today and be entered in a drawing to win one of the copies!!!

That's it for this week! Be sure and leave a comment and I'll announce the two lucky winners next Thursday!!

Best,
Shirley

9 comments:

Linda Henderson said...

I haven't read any of her work, but I would love to try it out. Thank you for the opportunity.

seriousreader at live dot com

Andrea I said...

Thanks for the introduction to Janny's books. I would love to win one.

Shirley, speaking of Stormtroopers and Klingons, do you go to Dragoncon?

Blodeuedd said...

Way cool, I love Feist, and have read Empire series where she was too :D

SandyG265 said...

I haven't read any of Janny's books but would like to.

sgiden AT verizon DOT net

Sharon said...

Who wouldn't want a book called TO RIDE HELL'S CHASM? . Thanks for the opportunity.

Zita said...

Her own cover artist? That's fabulous! Sign me up!

Rosie said...

Thanks, Janny, for offering up your book. I'd love to give it a try, since you're a new-to-me author.

rosie0512 @ hotmail . com

mariska said...

i'm always up knowing a new for me Author. Enter me in please !

uniquas at ymail dot com

Br1207yantScipio1 said...

情色寫真美女自拍辣妹自拍正妹自拍美女走光辣妹走光正妹走光脫衣秀脫衣走光色情自慰自拍成人全裸打炮打手槍打飛機巨乳巨奶女優大奶性交性愛淫蕩淫慾淫亂淫婦淫妹淫叫淫水淫女情慾情色做愛