Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Need a Shot of Pepper?

The newest Pepper Martin Mystery, "Tomb with a View," comes out in less than a week. If you can’t wait for your Pepper fix until July 6, stop by today and check out

"Dead Man Talking," book #5 in the series, is today’s Fresh Pick and there’s an excerpt there from the book to get you started on Pepper’s adventure.
Enjoy!


PS, remember how last week I talked about how I thought cemeteries and books were a perfect combination? Well, how’s this for a headstone? Found it at Woodland Cemetery in Cleveland when I attended Living History Day last Sunday. Yes, it is as large as it looks.

3 comments:

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin said...

Wow. That's quite a tombstone. Can you read what's on the "open pages?" {cuiorus Smile}

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

Casey said...

Good question, Anne Elizabeth...and I don't remember! I'll check it out next time I'm there.

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin said...

Thanks! {SMILE}

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin