Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We have a cover for Last of the Demon Slayers

Hey all, it's new cover time. This one is for Last of the Demon Slayers, which comes out on December 28, 2010.

Remember how we've talked about how little an author has to say about his/her cover? Well in this one, they used my idea. And if I sound unduly excited, I am!

I wanted Pirate popping up from behind a tombstone and voila. Pretty snazzy. He looks quite happy for a dog in a cemetery. Then again, nothing fazes Pirate.

This book was so much fun to write. In it, Lizzie, Dimitri, Pirate and the biker witches are back in full force on a cross-country road trip that surprised even me.
Here’s the blurb:
Lizzie Brown would like to have just one normal date. Instead, she gets a towering inferno with a message: her long-lost dad is a fallen angel in danger of becoming a demon. Not good. Especially since she’s a demon slayer.
Her grandma advises her to stay out of it. Her sexy-as-sin shape-shifter boyfriend would much rather she devote her attention to more carnal pursuits. And her dog’s one demand is for more bacon. After all, he can’t train his pet dragon on an empty stomach.
But Lizzie knows there’s no other choice than to hop on her Harley and help her father – even if the search for the truth brings a bad-boy slayer back into her life and leads her into the middle of a war to end all wars.
Also, I'm going to try and be a better blogger on my AngieFox.com blog. Yeah, yeah, you say. But it's true! And to prove it, I have a new post up today about what I did during a self-imposed two-week writing break. Check it out.

4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Love the cover, and I must say that my fav part is Pirate popping up :)

Casey said...

Great cover. Pirate is a double for Oscar, our Jack Russell. He doesn't have a pet dragon. Not yet.

huntb said...

.有價值的東西,都要付出代價。-........................................

Sharon said...

Now *that is what I call an office. The chandelier is perfect and yellow is my happy color. I am going to put one in my 14 year old daughter's bathroom. I love Pirate popping out and winking at me. He was winking at me, right? . Looking forward to Pirates..I mean Lizzie's next adventure.