Monday, July 26, 2010

D is for Disney!

That's right, it's D day everyone!

Okay, maybe that isn't the best term to use for my excitement and I apologize to all WWII buffs out there, but I'm stoked! I'm so stoked my inner California girl is coming out.

Tomorrow bright and early I'll be spending a week with Angie having a blast in Disney World.

Oh, and going to the RWA National convention.

Did I mention I'm going to Disney World!

Tower of Terror, here I come!

I've been a huge Disney fan for as long as I can remember. My brothers and I nearly wore out the original VHS tapes of Alice in Wonderland and Winnie the Pooh.

Through Disney, I learned the love of a good story.

I'm planning on having a blast in spite of the Florida heat.

So if you're heading out to RWA, I hope to see you there, especially at the book signing on Wednesday. If you don't see me there, you'll probably find me in line for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

Have fun, because I sure will!

Jess

2 comments:

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin said...

That does sound fun. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. {SMILE}

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

Sharon S. said...

have fun! There are going to be so many great authors there. I was at Disney in June. Good luck with the heat. Take lotso pictures.