Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Hard Day's Fright


Pleased to give you a first look at the cover of Pepper Martin mystery #7. "A Hard Day's Fright" will be on store shelves on April 5.

Like the Beatles? So did a group of teenagers who attended a Beatles concert at Cleveland's Municipal Stadium in 1966. One of those kids, a girl named Lucy, never made it home and was never seen again.

That leaves Pepper with a ghost on her hands. It's tough enough to find the body of a murder victim from 40 years ago. Worse, when the killer wants to make sure the secret stays hidden.

3 comments:

Sharon S. said...

now this makes me happy! Lovely cover and I can't wait to read this. Your books get better and better. This is the one where Quinn get his isn't?

Casey said...

Oh yes, Sharon! There is a lovely revenge for Quinn in this book. I won't tell you what happens. I will say that I'm a genius!

Sharon S. said...

I love it when the arrogant male gets what is coming to him in books, but this one has me simply giddy! Probably because it has been so long in coming.