Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Demon slayers and chocolate

Lots of people have been asking about the print edition of The Last of the Demon Slayers. I can tell you that it is coming soon. Yay! I'd hoped to have it out before my publisher's original release date, which was at the end of December. That's still the goal.

The files are with the printing company and we're waiting to see the first book, hot off the presses. That could happen in as little as a few days. Once I can get my hands on it and make sure it is everything it should be and more, then we'll start making them available at Barnes & Noble, Borders, Amazon and your favorite independent booksellers.

I'll be sure to blog about it and also send out an email blast to my newsletter readers. And you aren't getting the newsletter yet, just click here and sign up. It's quarterly, it's free and I do a lot of exclusive giveaways just for newsletter readers.

On to more chocolate-y things. I made the grand mistake of buying the turtles for last week's giveaway and then storing them right on my kitchen counter where they've been taunting me for the last four days. Ak. So Donnas, you're the winner! Please send along your snail mail address and I will gladly send the tempting confections your way. Drop me a line at angie @ angie fox.com