Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's Better to Give...

Christmas is almost upon us!! Like I need to remind everyone, right??? I hope all your preparations are moving along and you're having as stress-free holiday season as possible! Right now, I'm feeling pretty good about the whole thing-did most of my Christmas shopping yesterday and only went a little bit over budget! Not bad for me...usually it's a lot over! Anyway, since I'm finally getting into the spirit of this season (better late than never!), I thought I'd do a little giveaway. Post a comment telling us what's been your favorite topic this year on Something Wicked and I'll enter your name in a drawing for one of three signed copies of THE SEVENTH WITCH. I'll post the winners next week!

Got to fly for now-I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say!! Take care!

Best,
Shirley

5 comments:

SandyG265 said...

I liked Angie's story about the different sizes of holiday lights because it brought back memories of when I was a kid and everyone had the large bulbs.

sgiden at verizon.net

Rosie said...

eeptoI've enjoyed everyone's blogs, but I especially enjoy Casey's because they always take me back to my hometown of Cleveland.

Linda Henderson said...

I've enjoyed Angie Fox's comments on her Demon Slayer series. I've been anxiously awaiting the print book to come out on the final Demon Slayer book.

seriousreader at live dot com

Sharon S. said...

My favorite posts are when everyone talks about WIPs. Kind of neat hearing about the creative process involved in making some of my favorite stories . Next would be the posts about the conventions you guys attend.

mariska said...

I've enjoyed everyone's blogs. The one that i remember most, is Jess' blog talked about how to handle social situations, back on April.

I'm the one who introvert that don't like crowded people :)

uniquas at ymail dot com