Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cover Story

Well, here I was, feeling self-satisfied, all set to premier the cover for "Button Holed," the first book in my new Button Box Mystery series. The book hits store shelves in September and I got a look at the great cover yesterday. But, alas . . . for whatever reason, the picture won't upload.


Plan B . . .


Pepper Martin mystery #4, "Night of the Loving Dead," has been released in Germany. It's another . . . er . . . interesting German cover.


What is that skeleton up to?

3 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Lol, taking her pulse, or checking out her boobs...mystery ;)

Sharon S. said...

lol, Pepper looks kind of vampish on this cover. I do love the German covers though. What does that say about me? hmmm, let's not go there . Can't wait to see the new Button cover. Maybe if the moon phase is right tomorrow it will load.

Casey said...

Yeah, will try again on the button cover next week. I'm probably just not doing something right. Then again, there's so much snow falling on our heads here in northeast Ohio, it's hard to think straight. Just took me one whole hour to drive 2 miles to the corner and to pick up my son from his bus. So not fun!