Friday, March 11, 2011

We have a new blogger in the house - Stephanie Rowe!

Something Wicked is fall-down happy to announce the newest author to join our blog party - Stephanie Rowe. She'll be blogging with us on Fridays.

You may recognize Stephanie from a previous guest blogger stint earlier this year. She writes paranormals, suspense and contemporary books. Her latest release, Kiss At Your Own Risk, received a 4.5 Stars Top Pick from RT Book Reviews.

On a personal note, I'd like to say that I've been a reader of Stephanie's books for years - long before I was ever a published writer. In fact, I help head up a book club in St. Louis and one of our big thrills was having Stephanie as a guest author at one of our meetings.

And now, that's actually one of my favorite things about being an author - getting to know the people who write the books I enjoy so much. So I invite you to get to know Stephanie too.

7 comments:

Casey said...

Hurray, another Wicked blogger! Welcome to the madness, Stephanie. You're going to love it here.

Shawntelle Madison said...

Welcome Stephanie! :D

Shirley Damsgaard said...

Hey Stephanie...welcome to the group!! And I echo Casey's remark--you're going to love it!!!

Angie Fox said...

Yes, we do have some pretty cool readers - and bloggers. :) Looking forward to it!

Stephanie Rowe said...

I'm so excited to be here! This is the coolest group of ladies! Yay!

Sharon S. said...

Hello and Welcome! I am one of the cool readers ;) Did they tell you about the initiation ceremony? Nothing to worry about. The bleeding stops pretty quickly ;)BWAHAHAHA

(Stephanie? come back! I was only kidding...)

Barbara E. said...

Welcome Stephanie, I love your books!