Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Want to win an advanced reading copy?

Happy Tuesday! I was wondering what to write about today until a package arrived in the mail yesterday afternoon. The advanced reading copies for So I Married a Demon Slayer are here. So of course I have to give one away.

This is an anthology that is coming out on August 30. The other authors are Kathy Love and Lexi George. We're all writing about demon slayers who have found themselves in, er, compromising positions.

My contribution, What Slays in Vegas, is the story of the one half-succubus who got away after The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers. Poor Lizzie didn't realize she missed one.

Here's the blurb:
When a sexy succubus comes up against a fearless demon slayer intent on killing her boss, a truly wild Vegas night turns into a quickie wedding. But in a city where anything goes, a demon slayer wedding a succubus is strictly forbidden. Which doesn't mean either is rushing to jump out of the marriage bed.

Just post and tell us why you'd want to marry a demon slayer and you're entered to win the advanced reading copy. Oh and if you want to double your chances, I'm also giving one away on my author website. Triple your chances by entering a third ARC contest on my Facebook Fan Page. Whew! Good luck!

9 comments:

SandyG265 said...

I think being married to a demon slayer would be exciting.

sgiden at verizon.net

Christa C said...

Hmmm...hot body, he knows how to use his hands (for combat), and has a really big weapon (for combat)! :)
Sign me up for a demon slayer!

Also congrats on the book!

Barbara E. said...

I'd want to marry a demon slayer because I'd know he'd keep me safe from those pesky demons, and anything else that might threaten me.

mariska said...

I'd want to marry a demon slayer because i'm gonna feel safe all the time :)

uniquas at ymail dot com

Sharon said...

cause they are usually hawt, and carry a big sword ;)
Yeah, I went there

CrystalGB said...

I would want to marry a demon slayer because he would be a strong, sexy protector that I could always count on.

Margay said...

Being married to someone who can take down the Bad Boys of Hell? What's not to love?

Margay1122ATaolDOTcom

Ren said...

Why I want to married demon slayer, he’s hot,he’s fierce, he’s sexy, he’s slay demon (of course!), and he had a wicked sense of humor (hmm, maybe, LOL!)

Please enter me
sawamura_foxman AT yahoo DOT com

Robin Blankenship said...

I would want to cause it would always be exciting.

robinblankenship at gmail dot com