Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone!

The 4th was a busy day at my house! Eeek! Not only did I try to write, (yeah I was crazy to try--it went nowhere), but I held a birthday party for my eldest, grilled a load of steaks, and then had to clean the madness that remained. Yeah, you could say that I was wiped. Especially after coming back from the RWA conference in NYC! I can't wait to share all the pictures with you of NYC! I had so much fun.

But, I do have some goodies! Did you have a great 4th holiday? Tell me about it and I'll give away a copy of Vicki Petersson's CITY OF SOULS. There are some other goodies I'd like to add like a gift card for a free Loveswept book from Random House. They are reviving the line into an e-book imprint. I'm so excited about the titles coming out! Woo hoo! Would you like some Romance Trading Cards as well? I'll add a few of those for the lucky winner!

I'll announce the winner next week! Hope everyone has a great week!

7 comments:

SandyG265 said...

We had 30 people over for a graduation party on the 3rd so we just relaxed and had a small bbq (4 people) on the 4th.

sgiden at verizon.net

CrystalGB said...

We had a bbq at my brothers and watched fireworks.
Crystal816[at]hotmail[dot}com

Shawntelle Madison said...

Sandy hosted 30 people!? (Congrats to the graduate by the way!) Wow, that's a lot! I felt hardcore with around 10 people for the 4th.

Crystal, we were able to see the fireworks from our backyard this year. It was great!

Christa C said...

I lounged in a chair on my back deck watching the fireworks with a glass of wine in hand. So I raise my glass to Sandy and Shawntelle because you both hosted a bunch of people!! Cheers and to a restful week :)

Sharon said...

oh, I *love trading cards . I love anything with cover art on it. I am a cover lover.

Happy 4th to everyone. I did nothing and went nowhere! It was nice :)

Barbara E. said...

I had a great holiday, but it was actually nice and quiet, just the way I like it. At least it was until all the neighbors starting setting off their fireworks, then it sounded like I was in a war zone, LOL. I spent the day doing whatever I liked, which was a whole lot of nothing - cruising the web and reading a good book.

Barbed1951 at aol dot com

Mariee said...

I had a great 4th of July. Got some much needed relaxation time with the family. Great food, great books, and a ton of fireworks!

marieimy (at) gmail (dot) com