Friday, July 1, 2011

Release day for Touch If You Dare!


He’s just about the hottest warrior she’s ever seen… 

Reina Knight really appreciates a man who’s on a mission—especially when he’s a bad ass warrior doing his best to impress her. And Jarvis is charmed by the way Reina’s magic touch can soothe his dark side. 
But when Jarvis’ attention puts her job, her home and her family in danger, Reina has to decide whether love is worth the price


Today is the official release date for my paranormal romance, TOUCH IF YOU DARE. I posted an excerpt last week, but if you missed it, you can find it here. I'm all over the internet this month doing guest blogs, and we're giving away freebies at every stop! Let me know what you want to hear about in my guest blogs, and if I pick your topic, I'll send you a free book from my backlist! Happy reading and Happy Fourth!


DATE
BLOG
7/1
7/1
7/5
The Long and Short of It http://lasrguest.blogspot.com/
7/7
7/8
7/11
Star-Crossed Romance
7/13
7/13
7/15
7/19
7/21
7/22
7/25
7/27
Sia McKye’s Thoughts Over Coffee http://siamckye.blogspot.com/
7/29




3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, yeah! That is me at the top . I interviewed Stephanie for Love Romance Passion. While she wouldn't tell me if she snores at night, she did say what she would do if I gave her $100 .

Thanks Stephanie!

Angie Fox said...

Popping in from New York to say congratulations!

Jenn Baker said...

The Interview at PonyTails Book Reviews will be on July 14th. :-)