Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ARC Contest for The Real Were Wives of Vampire County

We were down in the Ozark mountains for vacation last week. And before we left, we made sure to hold the mail and arrange for the neighbor to grab the newspaper off the front driveway. We locked the garage opening system. We thought we were so smart. Until we came home to a big box on the front porch had been there, oh, for about four days. So much for making it look like someone was home! My husband pointed out that the grass also needed to be mowed, and I didn't have the heart to remind him that it looks like that a lot of the time.

Anyhow, the box on the porch contained advanced reading copies of The Real Were Wives of Vampire County. This is the anthology that also includes Alexandra Ivy, Tami Dane and Jess Hines. It will be officially released just in time for Halloween. Imagine that.

But you shouldn't have to wait that long. You read this blog. You know me! So I'm giving away a copy right here. Just leave a comment below and tell me your dream vacation spot and you're entered to win! Contest runs all week and I'll announce the winner next Tuesday. Good luck!

11 comments:

donnas said...

I would love to go to Sidney. I think it might be awhile though before it happens.

Yay, congrats on the upcoming release. Looking forward to reading it.

bacchus76 at myself dot com

Shawntelle Madison said...

I adore this cover!!

SandyG265 said...

I'd love to go to Alaska.
Love the cover.

sgiden at verizon.net

Blodeuedd said...

Lol, I love the title :D

And I have so many but if I have to choose (don't make me!) but ok Scotland cos of castles and the nature. But Ireland is such a close 2nd

blodeuedd1 at gmail dot com

Chrisbails said...

I would love to take my kids to Disneyland. I have never been and would love to go myself, but love to have the rest of my family there to enjoy it.
The cover is great and would love to win. thanks for the giveaway.
christinebails@yahoo.com

Christa C said...

Congrats on another book!

I would have to choose Italy for my destination. Good food, good shopping, and great wine!

All the best!

carlsoncl70(at)yahoo(dot)com

Barbara E. said...

I love anthologies, and this one sounds awesome.

My dream vacation spot used to be Orlando, FL, but then I moved here. So now it's Orange County, California so I can visit my friends and family I left behind, and do all the fun stuff I miss. My ultimate dream vacation though would be a trip to Great Britain, that would be a dream come true.

Barbed1951 at aol dot com

Angie Fox said...

Okay now I'm wanting to take another vacation. Somewhere with castles would be nice...hmm...

And thanks for the cover love. I really like this one, too.

Martha Lawson said...

Alaska maybe? Is it cool there?? My dream vacation is still New Orleans!!!

old follower on gfc

mlawson17 at hotmail dot com

Spav said...

I would love to go to New Zealand.

spav05(at)gmail(dot)com

Sharon said...

OH!!! I have been looking forward to this anthology. Such a great ensemble (is that the right word?) of authors .

I just got back from my dream vacation (well, theoretically dream) in the Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. Beautiful!!! Cool nights. The only fly in my ointment was I had my two kids with me . We did have some good times, but next time I will bring my husband and leave the kids at home! ;)